So Very Thankful

We had a whirlwind weekend up in South Dakota & Iowa as we got together with family to remember my uncle who passed away. It's now Wednesday and I'm finishing up work for the week and trying to get organized before we head to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. So much family time and for that I'm thankful.

I'm a pretty lucky gal to call these humans my people, too. Love them something fierce that's for sure. Here are a few pics from my parent's house. Don't be fooled by the smile, Leighton straight up hated the snow. Silly girl wouldn't even walk in it! Gracyn, on the other hand, was a sledding machine and went up and down their little side hill with me and Papa several times. She's also a pro at making snow angels. 

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving celebrating with the ones you love!



Leighton's coat // my coat


boots


1 comment