Thanksgiving 2016

Anyone still recovering from Thanksgiving? I know I am. We had a nice little visit with family in Oklahoma over the holiday weekend. We ate wayyyyy to much and the girls are exhausted after playing with cousins all day long. 





My sister-in-law and her family live way outside Tulsa on a nice piece of land and Gracyn is in LOVE with the trampoline. I don't think I can convince Santa to bring on for Christmas this year but it's something we may have to consider. She jumped for what seemed like hours.








We managed to do a little Black Friday shopping {on Thursday night...} and hit up the closest Target. Crowds weren't too crazy so that's good and we all managed to check a few things off our list. On Friday evening we went to Rhema Bible Church to check out their famed Christmas light display. There were lots of people but we had a nice visit and took in the pretty lights. I forced everyone to listen to Christmas music for the remainder of the trip as well. I have a few thousand pictures so I'll share those tomorrow... :)

The girls were quite crabby yesterday due to lack of sleep and traveling but we finished decorating the house for Christmas and it's looking rather festive up in here. We have a super busy December coming up but I absolutely love this time of year! So much to celebrate and take in with the family!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments

  1. I'm sure Gracyn loved the trampoline - right up her alley for fun! Can't wait to see how you decorated your new home for Christmas! Love the holding hands shot ... sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, girl!! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete