The Farmstead

I think every single person I know in Kansas City made their way to Deanna Rose this weekend. I saw so many farm pics blowing up my feeds. Rightfully so, though, because the weather was on point and it was a gorgeous weekend. We headed out late Friday morning for some fun on the farm, followed by lunch and quick stop to pick up a grocery order.

The girls loved it and it was so nice to spend the day outside. Also, ordering groceries online basically changed my life. So much so that I placed another order yesterday to be picked up Sunday afternoon after running a few errands. It was amazing.











2 comments

  1. KC does have a gem with that place. Nice pics and I'm sure the girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went yesterday! We were there for a birthday party...have you been? Their birthday party area is pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete