Currently...

Reading...
Nothing. I need a life. We may have been living under a rock but we just discovered that we can "rent" books via our Amazon Prime membership. I've also discovered that you can rent textbooks for college which, by the way, was totally one of my senior marketing projects when I was in school. I'm pretty sure someone owes me and my classmates some serious cash for that idea....

Watching... 
The Lion Guard. The girls get a show before bed and this was tonight's winner. It's way better than Mutt & Stuff. That show is absolutely terrible. Sorry, Cesar.

Listening...
To this girl giggle next me while I try to type a blogpost. She's also head-butted me no less than seven times.


Wondering...
Why none of the baby-dolls in this house are wearing clothes?


Making...
I need to make little supply kits for Gracyn's school party tomorrow. I figured if I have everything set up and ready to go, the craft table won't be a complete cluster with 15 preschoolers running around.

Feeling...
Kiiiiiiinda like I'm getting sick. It might be a mind game, though. Leighton totally sneezed into my mouth last night and she's been having weird diapers all day. #momlife

Planning...
Halloween costumes! We did a test run today and I think we're all set!


Loving...
The no-bake cookies the kids and I made today. I've eaten so many I've lost count. That mixed in with Halloween candy is sure to do wonders to my waistline. Just in time for winter and the holiday season which means I'm basically doomed... ;)

4 comments

  1. Haven't had those addictive cookies for a long time. Better try some again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supply kits are a good idea! Have fun! Love the little pirate outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at the dolls not wearing clothes. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud upon reading your assessment of Mutt N Stuff. That show is just awful - why they got to be so cheesy? I think even my toddler thinks they are lame! We'll check out Lion Guard!

    ReplyDelete