A Video :: Leighton Year One

Only a month late, but I'm finally getting around to posting Leighton's YEAR ONE video. The first year is such a biggie so it's no surprise this thing is 15 minutes long. Much like her sister's first video.

If you don't stick around to watch it, I don't blame you. Pretty sure the only people who like to watch these things are the moms (and dads, I suppose...) who make them. And maybe the kid's grandma... ;)

It was so fun looking back on how much she's changed in such a short period of time. I mentioned to Justin that I was having alllllll the feels about having an itty bitty baby. He just looked at me like a crazy person. Rightfully so.

For now, I'll just relish in the memories... :)

Leighton :: Year One from Mackenzie Oakley on Vimeo.

1 comment

  1. So sweet, you'll never regret having that video and someday, Leighton will thank you. Love, love, love...

    ReplyDelete