merry everything.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! It's Christmas Eve! We are frosting cookies, drinking cocktails and getting ready for the big man in RED to visit tonight.

Before I go stuff my face with even more holiday baked-good deliciousness, I wanted to share a few free Christmas printables I've come across lately. Some are new and others are older. I hoard free printables like it's my j-o-b but pretty much never print them. I need to just take some time one day and send a bunch off to the printer to have for next year. I'm working on a gallery wall for our upstairs hallway and I'm thinking of putting a few frames up for prints that I can switch out throughout the year. You know, keep it festive no matter what month it is!

via Oh So Lovely Blog

Audrey from Oh So Lovely offers a TON of freebies on her site and they are all amaze-balls. Go there now! Vanessa shared this one and I'm in love. After I saw it, I spent far too long browsing around Kristin's blog and found some of her other great freebies. Like this one and these. This deer silhouette is pretty fantastic, as well. Basically, just give me allll the buffalo check and deer heads.

via

This merry+bright one is simple and I've been kind of loving anything gold these days (like this one), which is weird for me. I'm usually a silver kind of gal. Also, you can never go wrong with chalkboard prints, am I right?!

via

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and joyous holiday!

No comments