Monday, one-day. Tuesday, two-day. Wednesday, when? Huh? What day? Thursday! The third day!

...which brings us to Friday, right!?

Also, if you don't get the reference above we can't be FRIENDS!

Anyway, my brain feels like mush after a stressful week. I mean, really. I've been staring at my computer trying to formulate coherent thoughts and I have none.

So, I'll just spew five random things on this fine Friday... The fourth day! ;)

{ONE}

My three girls...


Seriously, this doll is a freak and she's the size of a human child and Gracyn calls her "Butch." It's funny and disturbing all at the same time. Butch goes in waves around here, sometimes she's played with every day and other times she's stuffed into the toy box. She's been allowed to come hang out the last few days.. ;)

{TWO}

Speaking of Gracyn, she is SO BIG these days. Both girls are, actually. G says things like "Mom, don't freak out!" and "It was so embarrassing!" and I die every time.


{THREE}

I feel like Leighton is *thisclose* to really talking but until she finds the words, it's so hard to figure out what she wants at times. She'll point and grunt when she wants/needs something but will throw her body to the ground when I hand her the Cheerios when she wanted Kix. She's also started folding her arms and turning around rather dramatically when she doesn't want to do something. It's.... cute.


{FOUR}

Our builder needed us to pick out new flooring for the main floor and there were only 1032421 options to choose from. We picked up a few samples but didn't love any of them. We went back to the showroom and finally decided on a color/finish and I'm so excited to see it in the house. And nervous. But mostly excited. I think.

{FIVE}

Follow Friday! I'm teaming up with some local KC bloggers for a #followfriday on Instagram today and you should check 'em out! I met Vanessa and Megan through Kansas City Moms Blog and Sarah and Kala are quickly becoming more of my faves!


Have a great weekend!




1 comment

  1. OMG, Butch!!! That's good stuff! And I feel like you wrote this about my kids...right down to the body flinging reaction to the wrong cereal! Oy! Can't wait to see everything you've picked for the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete