Baker's Newborn Photos

After I first shared Baker's story earlier this summer, we received emails and messages from so many wonderful friends and family members wishing us well and letting us know that they were keeping Baker and our family in their thoughts and prayers. I even got a few Facebook messages from total strangers who had come across my blog and wanted to either share a story or resource or just thank me for being so open about Baker and his diagnoses.

One of those people was Amanda from Amanda Nichole Photography. Amanda went to college with my cousin years ago and when she read Baker's story, she contacted me and asked if she could take his newborn photos. She mentioned she normally does one or two sessions a year for a family who is facing financial hardship or other extenuating circumstances and she wanted to do this for us as a gift.

I was floored and so surprised that someone would want to bless our family in that way. Really, it was just the beginning. We've been and continue to be shown so much support and it's just the best. 

Amanda did such a good job with B and the girls. It was during Leighton's nap time but she still managed to get a few keepers! Justin survived, too, even after getting pooped on.  

Thank you, Amanda, for these precious photos! If you're in the KC area, check her out!


















SaveSave
SaveSave

6 comments

  1. These photos are amazing! So many frame-worthy ones! Baker is so precious! (and so are your girls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Amanda's graciousness. She captured your little family perfectly! Hugs all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. These are even more precious than I thought they would be and I had high expectations because your kids are so cute! I love the one where you are all looking at each other! I am going to check this photog out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those family pictures! His Royals gear!!!! Oh my gosh. So in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are AH-MAZING! She did SUCH a good job!!! And seriously how sweet and amazing is she for asking if she could gift these to you? Such a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete