Cinco De Mayo

We stumbled upon a little party tonight. Some of you may know it as Cinco De Mayo? 

Justin got home from work and we didn't have anything planned for dinner so we decided to go out. Mexican food sounded good. It didn't even register with me that it was May 5th until we were pulling up to the restaurant. We could hear the mariachi band playing from the parking lot and they were passing out tequila shots for the patrons waiting to be seated. 

Um... yes, please?! 

I passed on the Jose Cuervo because I was in mom-mode and my kids were watching but don't think I didn't want to take that shot. I love me some tequila. I did enjoy a nice frozen strawberry margarita with my enchiladas, though. It was tasty...

Live music, good food and a stiff drink made for a great time! A nice end to our Tuesday...



May 5, 2015 from Mackenzie Oakley on Vimeo.

No comments