Happy Birthday + other randomness

Ah, Friday. Finally.

{ONE}

Happy Birthday to my daddio! Hope you have the best day evahhhh! We love you!

{TWO}

Spring has sprung. After the longest winter known to mankind, it's officially spring. Now we just need the warmer temps to stick around longer than one day at a time! 

{THREE}

Baby moccasins. Gracyn needs these and she needs them bad. Problem is, I cannot bring myself to pay $60 for a pair when her feet seem to be growing like cray-cray. I've only heard good things about them and I know they're worth the cash but it's still a little steep. Instead, I'm entering any and every giveaway in hopes of winning a pair for my girl. No luck yet but that won't stop me!

{FOUR}

We're making headway with staining our new lattice and were almost ready to start staining the deck sometime this century. We're gone the next few weekends but hopefully well have this little project done before summer comes and it's a million degrees outside.

{FIVE}

Eureka! We're off to Eureka Springs, Arkansas after work tonight for a little weekend getaway and some much needed R&R. We've been camping down by Eureka Springs one other time and it is the most charming town. Excited to explore and relax!

Linking up with the best. I suggest you do the same!



No comments