Gracyn Says...


Model pose. Attitude for days.

After nap on a Thursday...
Gracyn: is it monday, mom?
Mackenzie: no...
Gracyn: oh, it's Sunday then.

After Justin's bad knock-knock joke...
Gracyn: daaaad. geez.

Getting L ready for bed in her bedroom...
Gracyn: hey, hey, hey. what's going on here?! #mrbelding

Randomly during dinner...
Gracyn: take off my pants, please.
Mackenzie: your pants?
Gracyn: yeah. my pants.
Mackenzie: why?
Gracyn: because I'm eating!

Likewise, during another random night around the dinner table...
Gracyn: aw man! I don't have pants on or a shirt on! whomp, whomp...

After nap one day...
Gracyn: mom, look! i got my backpack on
Mackenzie: where are you going?
Gracyn: to school. like i'm thirteen.

On a walk with grandma & papa as a boy rides his bike...
Gracyn: i could totally do that.

Slipping on the kitchen floor...
Gracyn: aw man. not again...

While I'm cooking dinner (and singing off key)...
Mackenzie: i can't feel my face when I'm with you
Gracyn: BUT I LOVE IT!

Marching up the stairs...
Gracyn: no more diapers, whaddaya say? no sir!

Out of nowhere...
Gracyn: i can't wait until i'm bigger and bigger and bigger!
Mackenzie: why?
Gracyn: just so i can have a knife.

Should I be concerned?! ;)

2 comments

  1. Good to keep those moments recorded! Love the photos ... she's looking older, attitude and all! <3

    ReplyDelete