Leighton Says







I cannot believe I haven't done a "Leighton Says" post yet! My Gracyn Says posts are some of my favorites because I love going back and reading the funny stuff she says. It's about time Lei-Lei got her own post - girlfriend does not disappoint now that she's talking so well!

As I followed her up the street to the neighbor's house, in a very annoyed voice...
Leighton: Mom, go way. Go home, mom.

After Justin asked her to stop doing something...
Leighton: it's ok, dad. dad, it's ok!

Driving Gracyn to school one day...
Leighton: oh my gosh it's so soggy out!

Through tears while potty training...
Leighton: ...but I don't wanna wear big girl undies forever!

After I asked Gracyn to talk to Leighton about said potty training...
Gracyn: Leighton, I just wanna talk to you about the potty...
Leighton: no, sissy! I don't wanna talk bout that right now.

After I asked her when she was going to start pooping in the potty...
Leighton: um, maybe on Friday?

Playing by herself...
Leighton: oh bless her little heart.

Randomly as I was getting ready one day...
Leighton: mom, is that a bad word?
Mackenzie: is what a bad word?
Leighton: psycho.

Trying to get my attention:
Leighton: MOTHER!

Stalling bedtime, yet again...
Leighton: but I have to brush my teeth! I'm going to the dentist and her will be mad at me!

Pointing (and speaking very loudly!) to a stranger at the store...
Leighton: mom, what's her name?!
Mackenzie: oh, I'm not sure!
Leighton: hm.. maybe Cinderella.

Yes, maybe. ;)

1 comment