Bumpdate :: 40 Weeks

Ok, so not an official bump date since the baby is three weeks old but I couldn't help but reminisce on his official due date today!


Baker is such a sweetheart and the best little snuggle buddy. Justin went back to work this week so my parents have been here helping me throughout the day. They go home soon and I'm sure next week will be a complete shit-show around here but I'm excited to kind of find my groove as a mama times three. I'm sure the occasional cold beer or glass of wine will help with that... ;)

Recovery from a third c-section has been a tad slower but I'm feeling better and better each day. I miss his movements from the inside and feeling his feet up in my ribcage but he makes up for it by having kissable cheeks. He's also the noisiest baby on the block - I never knew so many grunts and squeaks could come from a person so small - but they're some of the best sounds.

It was a stressful pregnancy but this little boy is proving to be worth every bit of worry. We sure do love him!




SaveSave

2 comments

  1. I am kind of sad your bump pics are over but seriously, you can't post enough pictures of that sweet baby boy! Hope things are going as smoothly as they can be as a mama of 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful grandson! So glad he's here and we could help out a bit. Have loved getting to know Baker and seeing his sisters interact with him- good memories. We love him mightily.

    ReplyDelete