Upwardly Mobile

Five on Friday. At 8:30 pm. In my pajamas. That's what's up...

{ONE}

Ladies and Gents, we have a walker on our hands! Miss Gracyn decided last night that she knew how to walk and took off. Well not really - she still looks like a drunken sailor waddling around the room, pausing here and there to catch her balance. But walking non the less!

{TWO}

And because Instagram only lets me post videos of the little lady 15 seconds at a time, I'm going to totally cheat on entries 3-5 and overload you with full videos of G's new milestone. Justin and I were the crazy, excited, goofy parents and both had our cell phones out trying to get videos of her pitter-pattering around the house. We then emailed each other the videos and now I have 13 different clips of her taking a few steps and then falling down. Don't worry, I won't post all of them...

{THREE}

Walking AND eating shoes. Kid's got talent.


{FOUR}

She takes a couple of steps, falls and speed-crawls over to her toys and ignores me.


{FIVE}

Slobbering all over one of her headbands. And I know her diaper is maxed out - we were headed to take a bath after I got just one more video...


Linkin' up. Everyone's doing it...

No comments