Five on.... Tuesday.

Oh, hey, 2018! Halfway through January and I still don't have my life figured out, guys. Yep, I've been trying to publish this post since last Friday. Finally getting my act together now on my lunch break while the girls are at daycare and Baker naps (in his crib!).

But really, I wanted to pop in today just so I could share this picture of Baker...


What a goober.

{ONE}

Gracyn was being extra sweet with him the other day and held and played with him for a solid 20 minutes while I drank coffee (and took pictures, duh..). It was beyond cute. She's such a great big sister.


{TWO}

I started working out last week. That sentence is almost laughable because while I actually did work out on Sunday night (and took the kids for a walk the next day!) my body still hurt three days later and by Thursday of last week, I was eating puppy chow for lunch. So....... yeah. Baby steps, people, baby steps.

via
{THREE}

The girls started daycare! They got one whole day in last week on Tuesday before the center closed due to inclement weather on Thursday. Bad timing on our part since daycare follows the school district's weather policy but they had a great first day!

Leighton did SO well. She was tad nervous but handled it like a champ. Its their second day today and she marched right into her room, gave me a hug and went about her business. So glad they seem to be adjusting well.


This mama is also enjoying a little break at home with just Baker. It's amazing how much work I got done the day the older girls were gone... ha! We might even be changing up their schedule so they go three days a week - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - mostly to help accommodate Baker's therapy schedule.

{FOUR}

Speaking of therapy - this little hambone started his new baby class last week, too! It'll be so good to be around little babes his age and getting to see them on a weekly basis. In addition to the group class, he also gets a private physical therapy session to work on some individualized skills. More tummy time and rolling are in our future. He also wants to SIT so we'll be working on that as well!



{FIVE}

Gracyn turns F I V E next week! I truly can't believe it. She's the sweetest girl and is SO EXCITED for her birthday. She's been talking about it for months and we can't wait to celebrate our girl!



That's all for now. Baker's nap lasted 52 minutes, which is a new record up in his room! Making progress!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments

  1. Both of us here just smiled while we read your post. Happy family, happy life. XXOO

    ReplyDelete