Family Pictures 2017

Anytime we can get family pictures scheduled and get in and get out in 30 minutes is a win in my book! And bonus if a few of the photos turn out! ;)

We were introduced to Joe by one of our neighbors and he did a great job capturing our crew last week. That's another plus - he took our pictures on Sunday night and sent me some edited proofs by Wednesday! Go, Joe!

We had Baker's newborn photos taken in August but I wanted another set to use for our Christmas card, much to Justin's delight. Ha! He's a good sport and humored me. The kids cooperated for the most part, Leighton even started smiling towards the end. I'm so glad we had them done. Now if I could just get my act together and print them out and update some of the frames around the house!














I love looking back over the years and seeing how our family has grown as we've added babies to the mix. I sure do love these people!

{And, just so we're clear, I've had the same hairdo on picture day for the last 3 years because this is literally the only way I know how to style my hair. 💁😉}


Family photos through the years...

2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016

3 comments