It's Friday and 66 Degrees...

(ONE}

It's the most beautiful Friday. We are counting down we can bust out of here and go play outside. And wait for daddy to get home. He was gone again this week and we are more than ready for the weekend.

{TWO}

Officially 12 weeks along with Baby #3 and you can definitely tell. I took a few selfies with my handy-dandy tripod yesterday. They're as awkward as ever but I do love documenting how the baby grows throughout pregnancy.

I took photos every 5 weeks with Gracyn in my pre-blog life and we did real-life fruit and objects with Leighton. G helped me and it was actually pretty fun, but a lot of work to find and then eat a watermelon in the middle of winter...

The very convenient BabyPics App will totally suffice this time around.

leggings

{THREE}

I'm going to be in dire need of some new maternity clothes. The last two times I've been pregnant I was working in an actual office setting that required me to get dressed every day. Now that I'm working from home, I still put a bra on most days but I'm not nearly as put together as I once was.

That being said, I should probably make an effort to look less like a slob kabob and add a few new staples to my pregnancy wardrobe. Also, turns out, the wide leg maternity jeans just won't cut it this time around. I tried them on and they are so silly. I have one pair of skinnies that will work and definitely need to replace my maternity leggings.

Here are a few things I've been eyeing to get me through the rest of winter and into spring. Come the dead of July, I might not even be clothed because 100+ degrees and 9 months pregnant sounds pretttttty miserable. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. ;)

Nothing fancy, Target and Old Navy for life, right?! I also just remembered the other day H&M carries maternity so I'll definitely need to do some browsing there.


{FOUR}

Before bed every night, Gracyn gets to watch a YouTube video and she recently found this movie trailer. I don't know why but I think it's hilarious and I can't wait to see it!



{FIVE}

Who follows and loves BabyGuyNYC?! I never used to (my total loss!) until about a year and half ago when my cousin and I went to his baby gear show at Nordstrom. He's hilarious and knows his stuff when it comes to baby products. He teamed up with his sister and they started Guidance Guide which is a community for parents. We got in as a brand ambassador for their Parental Guidance site that is launching soon. The site will feature real, true product reviews by real parents on everything baby/kid gear related. I'm so excited to get started and connect with other moms and dads! Stay tuned for more info and I'll be sharing more here and on Instagram once we're up and running!

Have a great weekend!



3 comments

  1. Cute pg clothes and FYI, I have yet to see you dressed as a 'slob kabob' ! Haha ... you seem to pull yourself together daily! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your maternity clothes choices. Comfy tees are where it's at. Gap's pure body maternity tees and tanks were my absolute favorite. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Look at that bump! I love H&M for maternity!

    ReplyDelete