Photo Every Hour | Tuesday

7 AM | all hail the mighty keurig....

8 AM | wild hair don't care

9 AM | discovered the latest art project..

10 AM | she's pretending to be a puppy.

11 AM | not snow boots {shoes}

12 PM | a quick bike ride to the mailbox.

1 PM | take care of the girls...

2 PM | yasssssss.

3 PM | not pictured: all the candy wrappers....

4 PM | epic tantrum. see instagram stories for more proof that I don't know what I'm doing 99% of the time...

5 PM | prep

6 PM | actual food thanks to cooksmarts

7 PM | THE WALL
8 PM | I MISS YOU ALREADY.
I have big plans to sit in front of this TV for the rest of the night, so instead of posting 2 or 3 more photos of doing this ^^ exact same thing, I'll just call it good. Stranger Things finale and This Is Us, coming right up!

2 comments

  1. Busy day! Haha ... those little girls are giving you a run, take it all in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy This Is Us is back! hooray!

    ReplyDelete