Currently...

I always love reading blogposts like these but I've never put one together. Taking stock on this Tuesday night...

Reading...
People Magazine. Always and forever!

Watching...
Jimmy Fallon, he's my favorite.

Listening...
To the noise machines rumbling upstairs. Sleeping babies = happy mama 

Making...
Lists! So many lists as we pack for a little family vacation! I'm sure I'll forget something necessary like swimsuits or Leighton's lovie so I best write everything down!

Feeling...
Excited. We're heading to one of my most favorite places in northern Iowa for a long weekend!

Planning...
Meals and snacks for our trip. G thinks we're going camping because I packed fixings for s'mores. We're not camping but there will hopefully be bonfires!

Loving...
This view.

2 comments

  1. Ooo, I like that the little 'chippy' table has a new home in your new home... ;) Enjoy the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your living room is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete