Bumpdate :: 28 Weeks

Bump, there it is. Third trimester, yo!
The Bump says the baby is the size of an eggplant but I'm pretty sure she's bigger than that because 1.) look at my stomach and 2.) I can feel her kicking way on my right side as though she's packed up and moved my uterus to my backside and at the same time karate kick my bladder which makes me then pee my pants a little. TMI? Sorry.

My firstborn really tested my mom-patience this morning. She refused to put on her pants (it's a thing these days) and would only let me put on one shoe. So, off we went to daycare pantsless and {almost} shoeless. I told our daycare provider "good luck" when I dropped her and her articles of clothing off and hightailed it to work. She, of course, had a great day at Miss Kim's house only to come home and defy her parental units all night long until an early bedtime. Are the terrible two's making an early appearance? No shoes, no pants, no service, kid.

I skipped a 27 week picture because she was the size of a rutabaga and I don't even know what that is or where to find it at the grocery store. I'm not 100% sure what we'll do with this eggplant either. If you have any good eggplant recipes, please send them my way.

11-ish weeks to go!


1 comment

  1. Sorry that I chuckled a little to myself as I read your blog .. you've nailed motherhood and patience. Be happy that Miss G. is exerting her independence, tomorrow she will be a different little girl. :) Weekend company upset the routine but we loved seeing all of you! Hang in there mama .. you didn't ever have rutabaga growing up because I don't like it ... :(. Love you!

    ReplyDelete