{Virtual} Pajama Party

We're joining in on some festive virtual pajama party fun over here tonight. We totally missed out on the Halloween pajama party (we had a costume crisis on our hands…) so I was super pumped when I heard Darci and the girls were hosting another party. And yeah, I talk about these people like I know them. I don't. Never met them. But that's the beauty of the blogosphere - we I read about each other's their lives and I feel like I know them and they know me and we're best of friends. Or something creepy like that…

Anyways, back to the par-tay... 
Getting a decent picture of Gracyn is a daily challenge I like to bestow upon myself. One of these days she'll be "trained" to stand still for longer than .547 seconds so mama can get just one or one hundred 'cuz lets be honest, mama can't just take one…

This last pic just screams "Merry Christmas" right? Poor thing. She was not having it. Time for bed. Even when she's crying she's the cutest little elf. 

Christmas Eve is in TWO weeks! Woo hoo! I best get to finishing up my shopping and wrapping those presents. Justin and I both took the whole week of Christmas off to spend the days at home with our little family and I cannot wait. It is going to be glorious. Cannot wait.

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness, she is such a little doll! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete