Five Favorites

Linking up with Hallie again today...

1. I've been meaning to try out a dry shampoo for awhile now and finally got around to buying this kind the last time I was at my beloved Target. I saw it in Parenting magazine rated as best/most affordable. It was only a couple of bucks and so far I like it.

I tell myself that I'm going to use it so I don't have to wash my hair every morning so my hair won't get dried out or something like that. Let's be honest, though. If I don't have to wash, blow dry and straighten my hair in the morning before work that means I can sleep in an extra 20 minutes! Twenty whole glorious minutes of extra sleep. Now I'm trying to decide how many days its acceptable to use the dry shampoo in a row instead of actually washing my hair. The most I've gone is two days but I might get desperate if one blue-eyed beauty doesn't start sleeping at night...

2. Roar by Katy Perry is a pretty solid song. I didn't love it at first but now I can't get enough. Every time I hear it on the radio I crank up the beat and jam out. I sing it to Gracyn and she just stares at me like I'm a crazy person. I didn't watch the VMAs and apparently I missed this performance along with the N'Sync reunion.

3. Today at work I listened to the Anna Kendrick radio station on Pandora just so I could hear the songs on the Pitch Perfect soundtrack. Lame, I know, but that movie is amaze-balls and so funny.

4. This girl and her toothy grin. You can barely see her two little chompers in this pic but they're there!

5. Labor Day is coming up. Three-day weekend. 'Nuff said.

No comments